It’s always a good time when you use Isover RD Party Wall Roll
Isover RD Party Wall Roll is an acoustic insulation used to reduce the passage of sound across a separating/party wall between adjoining apartments, semi-detached and terraced houses. Isover RD Party Wall Roll is a glass mineral wool roll designed for use in Robust Detail wall constructions to meet UK Building Regulations.
- Proprietary component of E-WM-17, E-WM-20 & E-WM-24
- Available in 4 thicknesses. 75mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm
- Supplied in two ready-cut 455mm rolls to fit between standard wall tie spacing
- A1 Euroclass fire rating – the best attainable.
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A+
- ISO 14001 accredited
- Easy to handle and install
- Thermal Bypass Solution: Can help meet the full requirement to deliver zero U-value for party walls as defined in Building Regulations (Approved Document L1A, Table 3) when used with effective edge sealing.
- Helps reduce the transmission of airborne sound between adjacent properties
When used with Robust Detail Construction:
- More cost effective separating wall solution using a light 8kg/m2 Gypsum board
- Performs +5dB over UK building regulations for separating walls
- Removes the need for costly pre-completion testing
- Also conforms to the generic full-fill mineral wool specification for use within other non-proprietary Robust Details
For more information on Party Wall Roll contact your local Minster team here