Join the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK!
As a Sales Specialist you will be right at the heart of where it all happens. Acting as a brand ambassador at all times providing phenomenal customer service experiences. Actively recommend improvements for the entire sales cycle, while supporting and mentoring the sales team throughout the process. You will utilise all available resources in order to achieve sale KPI’s and resolve customer issues and concerns.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a reputation? Then apply today!
As a Sales Specialist you will:
- Provide support and coaching to the sales team ensuring they are equipped to achieve store targets.
- Analyse problem areas and suggest solutions.
- Be fully knowledgeable of all our products and services.
- Have the ability to coordinate daily activities for the team.
- Confident in dealing with customer issues and concerns.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and are close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
To be suitable for the Sales Specialist role you will have:
- Previous sales/customer service experience.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deal with customer queries.
- Administrative skills.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and have an organised and upbeat work ethic.
- Share our 100% dedication to deliver an excellent customer experience, by going that extra mile at all times whilst supporting a proactive culture within the branch.
What about the business I’ll be joining?
There are 32+ fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Minster; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax’ pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.