Is Operational Excellence your first love?
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and highly driven Regional Operations Director to head up the South East covering Royston, Aylesford, Hayes, Barking and Croydon as they embark on their journey towards delivering excellent customer service through operational excellence.
Join the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK!
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a reputation? Then apply today!
What will I be doing in the role?
As a Regional Operations Director you will:
- implement the changes required which will bring the businesses to work together operationally creating an efficient delivery and customer service platform within the region.
- ensure logistics of deliveries for our customers are on time and in full, whilst ensuring stock levels are at their most proficient through effective stock management across the branches.
- lead, coach and develop the operational teams to achieve operational excellence across the region, whilst that the highest standards of Health and Safety are maintained.
- share our 100% dedication in delivering excellent customer service and continue to actively promote this culture within the business.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
To be suitable for the Regional Operations Director role you will have:
- distribution experience which is desired however not essential. A proven track record in implementation and delivery of high operational standards is far more important to us.
- previous experience of leading a team with the ability to distance manage business managers.
- be able to build strong relationships with all stakeholder of the business.
- a full and valid driver’s license owing to the occasional travel in the role.
Minster believes that diversity means we provide a better service to our and a great place to work. Therefore, we would welcome applications from both men and women.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- a great open working environment.
- a defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- flexible holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- a defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax’ pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- automatic cover by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- staff discounts and various other benefits.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com