Join the fastest growing national specialist insulation and dry lining distributor in the UK!
We have an excellent opportunity for a passionate and motivated Branch Sales Manager to join the team based in Bradford. You will be working closely with the team and will be responsible for raising the profile and increasing sales whilst maintaining and building relationships with the branch team, clients and potential new business.
What will I be doing in the role?
- Support and assist health and safety culture to ensure that both staff and customers are free from accidents and that all parties actively endorse a safe and healthy working environment.
- Ensure individual and team compliance with the Saint-Gobain Principles of Conduct and Action.
- Management and planning of day to day Sales Team functions taking responsibility for problem solving and managing situations arising
- Work with the Branch Manager to identify and action individual and team training needs.
- Achievement of Sales Team Key Performance Indicators to agreed standards, incorporating sales and margin targets, customer base growth and customer spend targets, and customer service initiatives.
- Build close and trusted working relationships with operational colleagues to ensure excellent levels of customer service and satisfaction are delivered to customers and in order to achieve company’s goals
- Work with the Branch Manager, Area Sales Manager and Regional Sales Director to define and implement area sales plans
- Develop and manage branch customer portfolio
- Develop effective supplier relationships in order to maximise customer sales opportunities
- Maximise opportunities to continually learn about new products and regulations and to improve selling skills
- Ensure implementation of SGBD Business Control procedures.
- Assist the Branch Manager to drive profitable market growth in chosen customer segments.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
What do we look for in our Branch Sales Manager?
- Proven experience in a proactive sales/customer focused environment.
- Proven track record of results achievement
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Ability to work within a team locally and nationally.
- People supervision experience preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of the industry preferred but not essential.
- Proficient MS Office skills
What about the business I’ll be joining?
There are 32+ fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Minster; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A great open working environment.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday including the statutory bank holidays (Increasing to 33 with service).
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your ‘pre-tax’ pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.