Glasroc X is a brand new external sheathing board
What makes it so special? Well, it is the only gypsum based sheathing board with full British Board of Agrément (BBA) certification verifying its weather tightness performance for 6 months in its own right, rather than as part of a system.
It has a gypsum core containing special additives for moisture and mould resistance, glass mat on both surfaces and a UV resistant coating. All you could want from external sheathing boards, meaning that it can withstand all typical UK weather conditions.
- A1 Reaction to Fire’ as the customer’s fire resistance performance requirements will vary upon a number of factors including building height
- It is lightweight resulting in a product which is easier to handle and install; especially when working at height
- Quick to install, without the need for specialist cutting or dust extraction equipment
- It saves you time while scoring and snapping compared to cement particle boards
- It is Certified to BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing achieving a rating of “Good”